During the check-out process, you will be required to provide a preferred delivery date. This is why:
- Pies must be ordered 48 hours in advance.
- Shipped via FedEx or SpeeDee delivery.
- All pies are made fresh per order, fully baked, then frozen and shipped overnight to ensure prompt arrival.
- Pies are wrapped, packed in stryrofoam and ice packs, and placed in an outer carton for shipping.
- Upon delivery immediately place pie in refrigerator or freezer until ready to serve.
- Pies cannot have a delivery day of Saturday, Sunday or Monday since FedEx or SpeeDee do not pickup on weekends.
- Instructions on how to thaw and serve are included with each order.